The application process requires a full list of ingredients and manufacturers for the product(s) for which you are applying for certification.
Upon review of the application and acceptance for certification, a contract will be signed and you will receive access to the Global Plant Based Certified Logo. As part of the contract, a system of inspection will be arranged with your company.
1. Apply for certification: Complete and submit your application online by clicking here. The application form includes details about your company, facility(ies), products, and ingredients used. Please note that all fields must be filled out. Once you have sent in an application, you will receive a call from one of our friendly representatives who will assist you throughout the process. If you have any questions or prefer to speak to one of our specialists before completing the form, please feel free to contact us by phone 1-833-68-PLANT (35268) or email@example.com
2. Kindly submit a list of all ingredients, and supporting documentation as appropriate, used in the manufacturing of all products produced at your company. Should you require any assistance, call our offices at 1-833-68-PLANT (35268)
3. After receipt of your application, and when all ingredients have been approved as meeting the criteria set out in the GPBC Standard, an inspection of your production facilities will be conducted. The procedures required, if any, to certify your facilities would be detailed at this time.
4. Enter into a contract with GLOBAL PLANT BASED CERTIFIED which authorizes you to use their trademark on your products.
5. CONGRATULATIONS, you are now plant based certified and can advertise as such.